Providence Health C.A.R.E. Ministry
(Christians Assisting Others & Reaching for Excellence)
What We Believe
- We believe God is the creator of our temple (the body).
- We believe we are to lead others to salvation using our innermost being.
- We believe we must be mirrors of our creator.
- We believe we are fearfully and wonderfully made.
- Psalm 139:13-14
- To serve our family of believers and community by teaching them how to be healthy in mindy, body, and spirit, thus promoting a stronger vessel to serve God.
- To share valuable information about Christ, and basic health care for everyday living.
- To teach self-examination, nutrition, fitness, and observation of warning signs of certain illnesses.
- To participate and take an active role with those God has empowered to be physicians and in the medical field by improving the quality of life.
- To strive for excellence by paying close attention to God with faith, listening, and prayer.
- Psalm 103:1-5; Proverbs 4:20-22